We have a dedicated leased line for all our development facility supported by multiple backup broadband cable links for failover, redundancy and backup.
Our online communications infrastructure include:
- We use VOIP based phone to call into our clients globally and to receive calls into our office with local US numbers for clients and potential customers worldwide.
- We use online collaboration tools like webex and gotomeeting for online demo, training, user acceptance and collaboration.
In-house staff training facilities each having a capacity to train 50 people at a time with LCD Projectors, and other interactive tools such as interactive whiteboards, realtime videoconferencing etc.
While being completely secure & well equipped, our 24/7 technology centers make sure each and every software engineer/consultant's workstations are up and running and securely connected to the permitted servers and printers.
We have all the requisite infrastructure for latest Flash application development. Our Flash developers are properly geared up with all the hardware equipment, servers, workstations and devices necessary for Flash application development.
Our office infrastructure is designed to aid with cutting-edge Flash web application development.
Our servers, security and communications infrastructure:
- Database Servers, Hosted Application Servers, Intranet Collaboration Servers
- Internet Gateway filters & Multiple Firewall, Mail Server
Automated Backup Procedures
- Internal networking
- Internal Network connected through Switches using Cat-5 & Cat-6 Cables
- External Network connected through Firewall & Cisco Router
- Automated virus definition updating procedure
- Well defined data backup procedure
- Patch Management
Reliable and Easy Communication
- VOIP Connectivity and Video Conferencing Capabilities from multiple vendors
- Latest 24x7 Seamless communication facilities with US/UK Local Telephone
- Access to secure corporate instant messengers
- Uninterrupted power supply (Online UPS)
- Help desk support – 5 x 20 Support
- Internet connectivity: 7mbps bandwidth (DSL / Broadband) with FTP Sites
Additional provisions for installation of proprietary hardware and software to satisfy specific customer needs are available. An outstanding process and technology infrastructure allows us to deliver our services seamlessly to customers globally.
Our state-of-the-art infrastructure includes
- Internet redundancy (Four independent broadband internet connection channels inclusive of one leased line)
- Communication redundancy (Several Landlines and VOIP service providers)
- Dedicated servers for application hosting and testing
- VPN access is also provided for private PCs of key personnel, ensuring continuous work flow
- Scalable Network Architecture and Systems
- Segmented switched Local Area Network; local and centralized anti virus control. Firewall between the network segments and on the Internet channel
- Backup & Restore are implemented
- Fault prevention tools, like Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) and others, are used
- VoIP Connectivity
- Videoconferencing is available.
- Latest Workstations (Dual core & higher)
- High-End Servers (Intel Xeon and Itanium Servers)
- Regular Data Backup
- Disaster Management
- Regular Preventive Maintenance on Operating systems and Software
- 24/7/365 Power Availability with multiple redundancy backups
- Comprehensive Intranet for Project Management, Customer Relationship Management and Internal Office communication and knowledge sharing
We do accept your visit to our premises at any point of time.